Saturday, March 3, 2012

Good news this morning..

We are very happy to announce the last 6 pups (2females 4males) from Bunny's litter are looking very good. Their even up and moving around now with full milk bellies. We are so very pleased. There is an Agouti and Cinnamon female. Then we have a Cinnamon male and 3 Agouti males. All have Standard coats and ears.

I am very hopeful that these pups are going to make it. They are getting stronger and stronger each and everyday.

So Blair and Bethany if you are still interested in your 2nd picks from this litter just shoot me an email if you get this. If not I will email you later on today to see where you wanna go from here. If you take your 2nd picks we will have a set of males available to the next person on our waiting list that is interested.

We are extremely happy to be announcing this news. I really thought none of these pups would make it, but with the help of Remy and all the milk she has she is pulling them through. While she is helping me with those pups which were literally on death's door I took on hand feeding her 4 pups and the weaning process. Everyone is doing very well :)

I also wanted to report that Maya and Gypsy Rose are due March 6th and 7th. So we have more pups on the way that we are totally thrilled about.

Any questions please feel free to shoot me an email.