Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Available ratties.

I have 2 little males left available from Bunny's litter. A little Siamese and an Agouti. They are doing wonderful with their foster momma, Remy. I have posted up new photos of them on our website.

Maya is also about to pop anytime between late tonight into tomorrow morning. Gypsy Rose has not gained a lot of weight as I would of hoped so I'm still crossing my fingers she has a few pups in there, but if not I will try re-pairing her back to Voodoo.

We also have 2 possible upcoming litters, but their a bit away as we don't even know if the does have taken. We will keep you informed though.

We also have just a few younger adults available for adoption if you're interested. Please check out our 'Available' page on our website and contact me for more information.

If you're looking for 2 male pups get in touch with me before someone scoops the little cutie pies up.