Monday, February 20, 2012

Deposit Information

Just in case everyone did not get my email about deposits or if there are others interested in the litter that are subscribed, but have not yet sent in an application I will make a post here about how the deposits are going to work and around when I will ask them to be sent.

So far all the babies are doing very well. Bunny had a litter of 12 pups which she is doing good with. I will be taking deposits or full payment in the next 1-2wks. Adopters can choose to send 50% as a deposit or full payment. That is totally up to you individually.

I also have a doe from Pink that I'm unsure, but I maybe adopting her out as well. Then I had an older doe that can be adopted as well with any of the other female pups. She is roughly around 5-6wks. old right now, but I can give an exact date of birth just too lazy to look right now. She is very sweet and you can find her on our 'Available' page of our website which shows her date of birth there. She is a Black Hooded w/ Headspot. Also I want to add she has a very nice hood and yes she was bred right here at the rattery :)

I also may have just a few retired breeders available for adoption possibly to approved homes only. I do not adopt out many retired adults at all so when I do I am extra thorough that they will fit nicely into your home or esp. if you have other rats.

Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.