Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2012 everyone. I hope everyone had a great holiday. Here at Sweet Whispers we are looking forward to this brand new year.

I just wanted to announce that all litters that were sired by Rubix will possibly be held an extra 2-3wks. longer than usual. This is just to ensure everyone is healthy since they were all Aurora breedings. If anyone has any concerns about this please email me and I can explain a bit more in depth.

Also in about a week I will start going down my waiting list and those of you who have sent in deposits already I will allow you to reserve the pups of your choice :)

We have 2 other litters that are a bit younger that will not be ready to go home until the end of January. Waiting lists for these litters are now open.

Any further questions please just feel free to email me. Again I hope this year brings great things to everyone!!