Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Update on Dottie's litter..

We have updated the website with new pictures of Dottie's pups taken just a few days ago so they are recent for all interested in the litter. Also I did weights yesterday. There are a few that I'm positive are Standard and a few I'm pretty positive are Dwarf most likely Stocky. The ones I am not sure about I will only charge what I do for a Standard sized pups. I'm new to breeding both types of Dwarf sizes so it'll take me a little bit to be able to determine one from the other so I'm giving everyone a break. But also if you are not interested in possibly getting a rat that may end up being a Dwarf then this isn't the litter for you.

We have 3 other litters to choose from after I make my picks of course. I will be sure to update you on when it's time to pick pups from those litters.

For Dottie's pups I will post up by their names you will see when you hover over their pictures if I think the pup is Standard, Dwarf, or if I'm not sure. It will give you a better idea of who you want to pick.

If you've already filled out an application and have the go ahead to adopt from us just email me with with who you would like to reserve. Remember though I need a 50% deposit down to hold your pups until it's time for them to go and you pick them up from us.

Any further questions please don't hesitate to email me. I don't judge and promise I won't bite :)