Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome!!

I just wanted to welcome everyone to our "official blog". I haven't been able to keep up with the one on our website and this blog seems pretty uncomplicated and easy to be able to post/update.

Also please if you are interested in getting rats from us make sure you subscribe to our page. In theory if you do so when I update my blog about the rattery and/or babies you will be sent an update via email. So please be sure to keep an eye out for emails if you're interested in adopting.

I'm hoping this will be much easier than keeping a long waiting list and that I can avoid emailing everyone on my list asking if their interested in pups. This way you will get the update via email and will be able to get in touch with me. You're also more than welcome to visit my website, fill out, and send in an application at any time.