Monday, December 31, 2012

Available males..

We currently have 6 males available from our Aquilo X Alanis' litter which consist of both BE and RE Siamese and Himalayan with Standard ears and Standard and Rex coats.. We also have Cherry Garcia (Russian Blue Point Siamese) and Midnight Special (Black Berkshire Rex Dumbo) available as well, both are males.

I will be getting updated photos of them shortly as soon as I update my 2 other litters.

I will not, repeat will NOT be taking ANY reservations on my current litters until the pups from Aquilo X Alanis' litter have been homed. The pups are very sweet and it's not fair just because some have light eyes and have standard ears that they are being looked over due to that. I am standing very firm on this.. If you or anyone you know might be interested please just feel free to get in touch with me via email.