Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's been awhile.

Sorry everyone it has been quite sometime since I've been actually able to get on BlogSpot and update it. Things have been very hectic lately and now going into the Holiday season don't seem like they will be letting up until after New Years.. I will try to get this page updated when and if I can before then.. If you need anything feel free to contact me via email or Facebook and I'll be glad to get back to you.

My website is up-to-date with everything other than the Does and Bucks pages could really be updated with some rats that have been retired and rats from our most recent litters that we've kept. I guess that will come in time though.

We have been doing some updates on our "Rat Varieties" page so it can better help people who aren't as familiar with the varieties. I have actual photos of Markings, Coat Type, Eye Color, Ear Type, Body Type, and Tail Type that have been added.. I will also be adding an area on how to find out the correct sex of your rats as well for those of you who have or have gotten rats from a less reputable place or if you just want to double check. I will hopefully be getting those photos on the site between this evening and tomorrow.