Monday, June 18, 2012

Young males available..

I just want to make everyone aware that we have 2 beautifully marked males available from Karama's litter that are still waiting for their furever home to come along. There are 4 sweet boys from Gypsy Rose's litter which are 3 Agouti and 1 Chinchilla. From Aurelia's litter there are 2 Fawn boys one Standard coat and one Velveteen coat. Lastly from Bella's litter we have 2 stunning boys available; a RE Siamese Dumbo and BE Siamese Dumbo..

We also have 2 very sweet young ladies from Torie's litter; a Himalayan and BE Himalayan.

I do have 2 upcoming litters due June 22nd, but I'm afraid those pups will NOT be available to the public until the above bucks and does have found their forever homes. So if you're considering adopting please look into who I have available. They are just as sweet and loving as any younger baby out there.

For more information please feel free to email me and I can answer whatever question(s) you may have about any of our available ratties.