Friday, May 11, 2012

Apologies..

For the delay with emails, baby pick-ups, etc.. Things have been beyond crazy since last weekend. We got new furniture and while moving all of it in and the old out my husband re-fractured his left foot, sprained his right ankle, and tore a muscle up near his wrist area. So he can't help me very much so almost everything around here I'm having to do whereas before it was a 50/50 job for us.

I do want to again apologize for being backed up, but with taking care of him, my daughter, and the critters I've been crazy busy.

I put off Karama's litter being adopted until next week due to the large litter size. Their still a bit small and I am not comfortable letting them go yet.

But we still do have have others available for adoption on the 'Available' page of our website. We are needing to cut back a bit on the juveniles I kept that I was considering breeding and then decided not to along with some of our younger retired rats as well. They need as much TLC as our babies do. Every rat here no matter age, size, color, or ear type are loved just as much no matter what and deserve thee very best.

I also wanted to note I'm sorry I haven't gotten updated pictures up. I do have them on my laptop, but my laptop is dieing on me so I'm trying to slowly move everything onto the desktop. I hope to get the photos up asap either by tonight or tomorrow night.

If there are any further questions about adoptions, pick-ups, etc.. please feel free to email me. I will get back to you asap. If you haven't gotten a response back within 48hrs. I'm not ignoring you. I may not have gotten your email in my inbox so just resend it please.

Thank you for being patient with us. All of this is very unexpected for us, but we do appreciate your understanding.