Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Updated photos..

I have posted up pictures of our 3 newest litters if everyone wants to check them out. I will have pictures up tomorrow of our 2 older litters that will be ready to go home much sooner. We still have a few spots open on Mak and Maya's litter and we are now taking reservations on Lex and Torie's litter. Once I have the pictures up of Torie's litter it will better help everyone reserve the pups they want.

Though I must say with Torie's litter it looks like other than 2 Agouti females we have 3 Himi and 3 Black-Eyed Himi females. They are gorgeous, but we are asking adopters to consider, when adopting, to take home a female of each eye color to make it fair for our other adopters. I know not everyone is big on lighter eyed pups, but they are just as sweet and loving as their dark eyed counterparts. So please take this into consideration.

For further information on our litters please feel free to get in touch with me :)